You are not alone. Buying a business is frustrating and complicated. If you’re reading this page it probably means your probably suffering from Buyeritis. Fortunately, there is a cure for Buyeritis. Read on to learn more about the symptoms and the cure.
Every week we get a call from a buyer that is totally frustrated with the buying process. They have been looking for months or maybe even a year, and they still have not been able to find the right business. We call it Buyer-itis. Or as it’s sometimes called, Buyers who haven’t yet discovered that they need a Buyer’s Broker. Here’s ten signs that you may suffer form Buyer-itis and one simple way to cure it.
- Do you feel like finding a business to buy is like knocking your head against a brick wall? *
- Have you been looking for months for a business to buy and found nothing?
- Does it seem like the only businesses for sale are restaurants, laundromats and nail salons?
- Do you call the listing agent and forget that they represent the seller and not YOU?
- Does it take a week – or not at all – for the Seller’s broker to get back to you ?
- Are you expecting 3 years of Profit & Loss Statements & Balance Sheets and a prospectus but receive only a couple of pages of unprofessionalcrap?
- Are you frustrated when the financials show a loss of $14,000 and crazy addbacks of $450,000?
- Did you waste a month of your time in due diligence only discover that the seller lied?
- Do you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere?
- Do you keep thinking there must be a better way?
If this sounds familiar than you are suffering from Buyeritis. The good news is there is a solution.
You need the professional services of a Buyer’s Broker like Steve Ferber. Steve will look after your interests in a transaction. Passionately negotiate on your behalf. Search for businesses beyond those listed online. Help review and advise.
Contact Steve Ferber today for a free confidential conversation