You are not alone. Buying a business is frustrating and complicated. If you’re reading this page it probably means your probably suffering from Buyeritis. Fortunately, there is a cure for Buyeritis. Read on to learn more about the symptoms and the cure.
Every week we get a call from a buyer that is totally frustrated with the buying process. They have been looking for months or maybe even a year, and they still have not been able to find the right business. We call it Buyer-itis. Or as it’s sometimes called, Buyers who haven’t yet discovered that they need a Buyer’s Broker. Here’s ten signs that you may suffer form Buyer-itis and one simple way to cure it.
- Do you feel like finding a business to buy is like knocking your head against a brick wall? *
- Have you been looking for months for a business to buy and found nothing?
- Does it seem like the only businesses for sale are restaurants, laundromats and nail salons?
- Do you call the listing agent and forget that they represent the seller and not YOU?
- Does it take a week – or not at all – for the Seller’s broker to get back to you ?
- Are you expecting 3 years of Profit & Loss Statements & Balance Sheets and a prospectus but receive only a couple of pages of unprofessionalcrap?
- Are you frustrated when the financials show a loss of $14,000 and crazy addbacks of $450,000?
- Did you waste a month of your time in due diligence only discover that the seller lied?
- Do you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere?
- Do you keep thinking there must be a better way?
If this sounds familiar than you are suffering from Buyeritis. The good news is there is a solution.
You need the professional services of a Buyer’s Broker like Steve Ferber. Steve will look after your interests in a transaction. Passionately negotiate on your behalf. Search for businesses beyond those listed online. Help review and advise.
Contact Steve Ferber today for a free confidential conversation
Key Benefits of the Service
Customer-centric businesses build a virtuous cycle we call the customer wheel. We help companies at every stage of growth, developing custom solutions and collaborating with all levels of your business.
- We help you understand customer behaviors
- We help break down barriers to innovation
- We help resolve the pricing paradox
- We help align brand strategy with key objectives
- We help companies nurture loyal customers who are more profitable
We help companies identify quick, targeted, customized solutions as well as strategic and operational improvements to boost underperforming sales organizations.
We help clients define the target customer or sweet spot — the area of distinct advantage over competitors—to inform business decisions and investment allocation.
We ensure marketing investments are generating highest returns and reinforcing the brand positioning; and build a loyal customer base through branding that cultivates a strong, trusted image.
We work with companies to develop a series of positive interactions with the customer to earn their advocacy and inform consistent delivery of experiences to drive top-line growth.